Thriving with Arthritis
There are treatment options and lifestyle strategies that can slow down the progression of arthritis and improve your symptoms. In this online workshop, you will gain a better understanding of your diagnosis and learn treatment options from a Sports Medicine Physician, and a Lifestyle Educator who will help you focus on the lifestyle strategies that can help you thrive with arthritis.
The Workshop is offered quarterly and online for Kaiser Permanente members. There no fee to attend and a referral is not needed.
Call 858-616-5600 to enroll.
|Wednesday||June 21st||5 – 6:30 PM|
Once you are scheduled, here’s how to enter the online classroom:
- On your day and time of class, click on the photo on this page that says “Click Here to Enter Thriving with Arthritis.
- When prompted, type in your name as it appears in your medical record chart and your medical record number and click Submit.
- Once you submit the form, you will be sent the electronic classroom link. When joining, enter your first name and last initial, click Join.
- Please click Allow for Blackboard to test that you have a working mic and camera to be admitted into class. Once in the classroom only you can turn on your camera and microphone.
- If you have problems hearing, try refreshing the page or logging out and back in.
Refer to positivechoice.org/tech for tech tips and information on how to join your online classroom.