The teen years are full mental and physical challenges. academic or athletic pressures, stressors with fitting in, peer group dramas, new relationships, family expectations, body image, sexuality … It can be hard to deal with stress in productive ways and easy to slip into bouts of anxiety and depression. Mindfulness is a skill that teens can easily learn that will help them let go of self-judgement and worrisome thoughts, helps them live in the present moment and reduce stress.
Teen Mindfulness Program
- Six-session, virtual program for teens.
- Creates a safe place to express thoughts and feelings.
- Opportunity to give and receive support with their peers.
- Learn and practice mindfulness skills.
- Reduce stress and depression, improve mental health and well-being.
- Increase social skills, focus, and concentration.
- Improve relationships with family, friends, and others.
- Build healthy self-esteem and body image.
Call to Enroll 858-616-5510
|Teens 13-17 y.o||5:30-6:30 PM||Shannon Nolte MS||Link to Attendance form and Classroom|