Need Help Navigating the world of technology?
Looking for your classroom link? Go to our Bookshelf and click on your program, find your class day/time link. Or, check your KP.org message center inbox. For further assistance, please call 858-616-5270.
BlackBoard Collaborate Ultra – Help
PDF guide: HOW TO ACCESS your online classroom and HOW TO LOG-IN to Blackboard – CLICK HERE
Tutorial Video Help Guides:
- How to log-in to Blackboard (Blackboard 101)
- Using your phone for sound and microphone
- Camera & microphone: Turning them on and off
- Chat messages: Messaging with your group and instructor
- Asking a question
- Using the whiteboard
- Polls and feedback buttons
- Adjusting your classroom session settings
- Switching between participants and presentation views
- Enlarge your text on the presentation screen
- Fixing sound, microphone, and camera issues
- Fixing chat issues
- Fixing connection issues
- Fixing browser settings – Safari
- Fixing browser settings – Chrome
- Fixing browser settings – Edge
- PDF Instructions for Chrome and Safari browser settings (for camera and microphone use problems)
Interested in Live Online Blackboard Instruction?
Available every (except holidays) Thursday from 1:00 – 1:30 pm and 6:00 – 6:30 pm. Just click on below square at any point during class session day and time to attend. Only stay in session as long as you need.
If you’d like to self-book in advance and receive reminders, click here.
NO LIVE TECH SESSION AVAILABLE ON: September 14th at 1pm or December 14th at 1pm due to all-staff meetings. 6pm sessions are still available.