Mindful Living is a 12-session online program introducing mindfulness skills, practices, and applications for weight management and everyday life.
You’ll learn about…
- What Mindfulness is, how it can help, and a variety of mindfulness practices such as mindful breathing, mindful movement, etc.
- Being mindful of thoughts and emotions and why that matters
- Understanding the stress cycle and how to interrupt habitual reactions
- Learning to create a space between impulse and action
- Stress-reduction without food and/or other substances
- Discovering your inner resources for coping and resiliency
Call 858-616-5600 to enroll
Mindfulness for New and Expecting Mothers
Mindful Mamas is a four-session online program that teaches mindfulness techniques that can help you accept your thoughts and feelings without being overwhelmed by them. You will learn skills that will help you slow down, breathe, and be present to enjoy your pregnancy and children.
The life skills taught and practiced in this program are particularly helpful for dealing with anxiety and depression, both of which are common to pregnant and post-partum women. This program is open to pregnant and postpartum moms. Non-Kaiser Permanente moms are welcome. Need to have a quiet space for duration of online class sessions.
$20 for 4-sessions. Call 858-616-5600 to enroll.
MIND OVER CANCER
Mind Over Cancer is a 4-session, online program designed to support you through the experience of cancer. Whether you are in active treatment, recovery, or caring for someone with cancer the four-session program teaches mindfulness techniques that enable you to lessen the effects of worrisome thoughts and strong emotions. The program helps you learn how to be more present to enjoy things you are grateful for in your life in a supportive setting with others who are dealing with similar stresses.
$20 for 4-sessions. Call 858-616-5600 to enroll