MINDFUL LIVING – Learning & applying Mindfulness to Eating, Self-Care & Everyday Life
Mindful Living is a 12-session program introducing mindfulness skills, practices, and applications for weight management and everyday life.
Available online Wednesdays at 6:00, Next Program begins October 21, 2020
What you’ll learn about…
- What is Mindfulness?
- Why does Mindfulness Matter?
- How Mindfulness can help overall with weight management efforts
- Each class includes a focus on applying Mindfulness skills to Mindful Eating & Self Care
- Learning a variety of Mindfulness Practices
- Mindful Breathing
- Mindful Movement
- Being Mindful of Thoughts and Emotions and why that matters
- Understanding the Stress Cycle and how to interrupt habitual reactions
- Learning to create a space between impulse and action
- Stress-reduction without food and/or other substances
- Discovering your vast inner resources for coping and resiliency
- And much more!
$420 – Twelve-session ONLINE program
Individual in the Meal Replacement Program may attend as a weight loss option. Regular weekly fee applies.
Questions?, Call Ali Chambers, MA, LMFT at (858)-519-1602 for more information.
Call 858-616-5600 to enroll
Mindfulness Program for New and Expecting Mothers
Motherhood is often overwhelming as you experience sleepless nights, worries about being a good parent, unhelpful advice from everyone and everywhere, adjusting to breastfeeding, dealing with going back to work and childcare and losing opportunities to take care of yourself and connections with others. You can end up feeling alone, depleted, and sometimes hopeless.
These feelings can be hard for others to understand and difficult to communicate to family and friends.
Mindful Mamas is a four-session online program that teaches mindfulness techniques that can help you accept your thoughts and feelings without being overwhelmed by them. You will learn skills that will help you slow down, breathe, and be present to enjoy your pregnancy and children.
The life skills taught and practiced in this program are particularly helpful for dealing with anxiety and depression, both of which are common to pregnant and post-partum women.
This program is open to pregnant and postpartum moms. Non-Kaiser Permanente moms are welcome. Need to have a quiet space for duration of online class sessions.
Next online sessions:
Monday at 5 PM (virtual) November 2- November 23, 2020
Monday at 5 PM (virtual) November 30 – December 21, 2020
Payment and pre-registration is required for all attendees.
$20 Call to enroll 858-616-5600