Eating Well Through Cancer Treatment
One of the best strategies for recovery from cancer is to make sure you are eating enough and eating an abundance of high-density nutritious foods. In this seminar, learn nutrition strategies that can increase your comfort level through your treatment, maximize your nutrition status, and help you manage common side effects that affect your ability to eat. Whether you are just starting your treatment or have been battling cancer for a while, you will benefit from this online seminar.
No fee. Meets every second Monday of the month, 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Eating Well Through Cancer Treatment Presentations Slides
- What is important for me now starting Chemo and Immunotherapy Guidebook
Enrollment is preferred. Call 858-616-5600
- Click on the graphic on the right and it will take you to a form.
- Fill out form and submit
- You will be sent link to classroom.
- It will ask to test your mic & camera, Please “allow” (It doesn’t turn your camera or mic on, just makes sure you have one)
- Decline the tutorials and then you are in class.
- If you are in classroom, but cannot hear, refresh your page. If that does not work go out of classroom and log back in. That almost always fixes it.
2024 Session Dates
|4:00 to 5:30 pm