Mind Matters ─ Supporting Brain Health and Memory
Experiencing dementia can be overwhelming for you, your family, and friends, but it doesn’t have to be. There are lifestyle, nutrition, and medical strategies that can prevent or slow down the advancement of dementia. This one-session Mind Matters virtual seminar is designed for those diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment and will help you:
- Understand the difference between normal aging and dementia
- Identify risk factors and possible reversible causes for memory impairment
- Learn healthy lifestyle strategies that may stop or slow the progression of dementia
- Connect with available resources
- Advance Care Planning
There is no fee for this class.
We encourage you to attend this class with a support person.
Whomever you choose to be with you does not need to be a KP member.
Call 858-616-5600 to register.
On your class day and time, you may enter the electronic classroom by clicking on the below image.
- Make sure you are using on of these internet connections Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
- Internet Explorer will not work with our electronic format.
- When you click on the below image, an electronic form will open. It will ask that you fill in your first name, the first name of your support person, and your medical record number. When you complete the form and click on the “submit” button the electronic link is sent to you to enter the classroom.
- Find class slides here
- Continuing Care Resources for San Diego
- Alzhiemers San Deigo Resource site
- San Diego County Resources