Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
This is an eight-week program designed to guide program participants in the “how” of learning to practice, integrate, and apply mindfulness in their everyday lives. The curriculum intention is to create a structured pathway to relieve suffering and increasing wellbeing for individuals facing many challenges that arise from medical and psychological conditions, as well as overall demands and stressors we have in our everyday life. It is an effective clinical approach that can be utilized by participants far beyond completion of the program.
To ensure you receive the full experience this program has to offer, your commitment is important. Please read the program information below to make sure this program fits your needs.
- What: Focus on the experiential cultivation of both “formal” and “informal” mindfulness practice as a means of familiarizing oneself with awareness itself (mindfulness)
- Duration: 2.5-hour workshop/class, meeting online once per week, 8 weeks, with a 1-day silent retreat
- Program Fee: No fee for Kaiser Permanente Members
- Requirements for participation — You must be:
- 18 years or older
- a Kaiser Permanente Member
- active on KP.ORG,
- able to attend all workshops and silent retreat day
2023 Program Dates:
- Cohort #1 start date: January 4, 2023, Time 5:00 pm-7:30 pm | Saturday Silent Retreat, February 11, 2023
- Cohort #2 start date: March 27, 2023, Time 9:00 am-11:30 am | Saturday Silent Retreat, May 06, 2023
Interested in participating in this program?
Please complete the online application (click on the button below). You will receive a confirmation email to your KP.ORG account.
If you need support with your KP.ORG account please call member services – (800) 464-4000.
Please Note: Program Participants will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.