Manage Your Time – Manage Your Stress
- Focus on what’s most important to you. Taking on too much can wear you out. Learn to say “no” and let go of things that do not matter.
- Set one small goal at a time. Use a day planner. Break large projects into smaller ones.
- Ask for help. Let your children, spouse, coworkers, and others help you get things done.
- Leave your job at the office. Don’t give up free time to get more work done. If your job offers a flexible work schedule, use it to fit your own work style.
- Unplug. Do not let technology rule your life. Turn off the electronics, soak in the beauty of nature, and spend time with people you enjoy.
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.