Mindful Living online 6 pm
Date(s) - 04/12/2023
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Mindful Living is a 12-session online program introducing mindfulness skills, practices, and applications for weight management and everyday life.
You’ll learn about…
- What Mindfulness is, how it can help, and a variety of mindfulness practices such as mindful breathing, mindful movement, etc.
- Being mindful of thoughts and emotions and why that matters
- Understanding the stress cycle and how to interrupt habitual reactions
- Learning to create a space between impulse and action
- Stress-reduction without food and/or other substances
- Discovering your inner resources for coping and resiliency