Solutions – Help with Food Addiction
SOLUTIONS – Help with Food Addiction
Solutions is a 12-session program covering all topics regarding food addiction and compulsive overeating.
Available at the Positive Choice Integrative Wellness Center in Clairemont:
Mondays at 6:15 pm
Wednesdays at 9:30 pm. and 4:45 pm.
What you’ll learn about…
- Understanding the addiction process
- Brain chemistry, Dopamine and Serotonin
- Relapse management planning and wellness plans
- Moderation vs. addiction
- Emotional intelligence, needs, and values
- Cognitive Distortions
- Comfort Zones and Deciding to Change
- Defense Mechanisms
- And much more!
Call Heather Glover, MA, LMFT at 858-616-5757 for more information or to enroll.