Return to Care Safely at Kaiser Permanente
When you need to come in for care, know that we have implemented many strategies to keep you safe! This short video shows how to get the care you need and what you can expect when visiting us.
Although we do not yet have a start date for resuming in-clinic group sessions at the Positive Choice Integrative Wellness Center, we are working on our plan for when we do. Some of the safety strategies you can expect we will be employing are highlighted below:
- Staff and visitors have temperature checks/screening before entry into the building.
- All staff and visitors required to wear masks at all times, clinicians use eye protection as well.
- Patient check-in stations have plexiglass barriers
- All common areas and bathrooms to be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day. Clinic areas are cleaned after each patient.
- Hand sanitizer gel stands available throughout clinic/ Hand sanitization required before and after all classes.
- Group participants kept 6 feet distance of each other
- Smaller group sizes based on classroom capacity and physical distancing guidelines.
- Appropriately staggered clinic visits to minimize people in waiting areas.
- Shoes to be kept on while using weight scales.